Year End Post of 2015
New Year is just a day away and I was thinking of taking some New Year resolution. I was lazy to keep my last year resolution going but somehow I have kept my word to myself though stammered at times. And then, I found some quotes on New Year, saved in my system. I had a look at those again. Indeed inspiring and so thought of sharing it with you.
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
- Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.
- I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Year’s resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you a better man.
- Another fresh new year is here . .
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
- William Arthur Ward
- All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”
- "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
Ready with your resolutions? Wishing You all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!